Before using the Website
This Website is operated by Shinko Shoji (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and its agent.
- 1. About copyright
- The copyright of the contents (texts, pictures, images, charts, publication materials, etc.) on this Website belongs to the Company. However, the copyrights of some of the contents belong to a third party. Except for personal use by individuals and otherwise as permitted by copyright laws, copying, sending, distributing, modifying, translating, etc. the contents of this Website without permission of the copyright owner is a violation of copyright law. They cannot be used without permission.
Please note that we do not grant any patent right, copyright or otherwise intellectual property rights of ours or third parties in respect of the contents published.
- 2. About trademark right
- The names, trademarks, logo marks and the like used on this Website are trademarks belonging to us or third parties. They cannot be used without permission of our Company or the third parties they belong to.
- 3. About links
(1) You may link to this Website for free of charge whether for profit, non-profit or intranet, but you must agree to the following guidelines.
(2) This Website may contain links to third parties’ websites and vice versa. In any case, the contents of the third parties’ websites are operated and managed by respective third parties. We are not held responsible for any inconvenience or damage you suffer as a result of your using such third parties’ websites.
(3) The following links are prohibited.
- 1) 1) Links from websites that contain contents that slander or harm the reputation of the Company, its products, services, officers, employees and other personnel.
- 2) Links from websites that contain adult content or contents that are against public order and morality.
- 3) Links from websites that post illegal content (including contents that may be illegal) or links from websites that are involved or may be involved in illegal activities (including activities that may be illegal).
- 4) Links using frames or links that make the viewers unaware in other ways that the content displayed is the Company’s content.
- 1) The link destination must be the top page (https://www.shinko-sj.co.jp). Please note that the contents and URL of this Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- （1）The Company will not warrant or make any representation to the materials and information contained thereof. The Company will not be held responsible for any error or misstatement of information contained in this Website. Information contained in this Website is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
（2）The Company assumes no responsibility for any inconvenience or damage to the user as a result of using this website or content thereof.
- 5．Governing law and competent court
- The use of the Website and interpretation thereof shall be governed by the law of Japan. All disputes arising from or related to this website shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo District Court of Japan as a first instance court.
- 6．Contact Us
- For comments and inquiries on this Website, please complete the "Inquiry Entry Form".